As a Product owner of the Hub squad you will be responsible for the products unlocked by our warehouse application and activities performed in our global warehouses. The goal of the role is to continuously improve the existing products whilst working together with the business at a very fast pace.
One of the key challenges is to maintain, improve and develop new products based on company strategy and market trends. You will do this together as a team with the other Products owners & Business analysts.
In this role you will be the expert on processing capabilities and hub activities within Cycleon facilitating employee trainings, conducting demos, and creating general enthusiasm around your products, both internally as externally. You will also be responsible for the effectivity of your squad in working towards the delivery of new functionality. This is done by ensuring the developmental process is not interrupted, the team is motivated, and the work is clear by prioritized user stories from the backlog.
- Understanding of clients’ needs, formulating the vision for the product and its features, and communicating that vision to the designers / development teams.
- Translating the product vision into defined product features.
- Formulation of development plans, lining-up tasks and subtasks for developers and designers.
- Makes sure the development team understands the business need and is motivated to develop the required new functionality.
- Decides which user stories are scheduled into sprints.
- Participating in project planning, daily stand-up meetings (scrums), reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Driving tasks to completion; making sub-iteration decision – changing features & priority between iterations.
- You have a master’s degree: Business Economics, strong focus on Analytics.
- Affinity or experience with BPMN & DMN tooling and concepts.
- Experience in the logistics industry with a strong focus on warehousing.
- Working experience with business analysis and/or product development in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good and effective listener to your teammates. You are relatable: speaking the language of Software developers, then easily switching to the business and between multiple tasks.
- Explaining complex material in a simpler manner and vice versa.
- You are not going for the easy solution rather thinking things through before taking a decision.
- You can get others on board with your enthusiasm (clients, internal stakeholders).
- Presenting skills: public speaking & within your own team (roadmap).
- Experience with project management and client facing communication
- You have experience working with an IT development team and like to get into the technical details of a solution.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to drive projects to completion.
What do we offer?
This role offers you the chance to work in a friendly, youthful and international environment, along with colleagues who will share your passion for innovation, agile-working and growth. You’ll also be able to develop your skills within the exciting and challenging market of Reverse logistics!
Our office is also super easy to get to, just a stones-throw away from the vibrant city centre of Utrecht.
Where can I apply? | Visit www.cycleon.com to learn more about our growing global business and awesome team!