As a Business Analyst in the product development team you will be co-responsible for the development of new products and solutions. The goal of the role is to continuously improve the existing products by gathering the right requirements, clearly defining them and seeing the development through to the end.
In this role you will be part of two teams; the product development team and part of a IT squad, responsible for a specific domain of our applications and tooling. Together with the product development team you will work together with many stakeholders and clients and bring their requirements together into a fast-paced, pragmatic and iterative product design.
As part of the IT squad you are co-responsible for the effectivity of your squad in working towards the delivery of new functionality. This is done by translating business requirements to clear user stories for the developers, providing business context and acceptance/testing support.
- Help building the bridge between the business & IT.
- Translating business requirements into clear user stories.
- Focusing on simple, iterative solutions to complex problems.
- Makes sure the development team understands the business need and is motivated to develop the required new functionality.
- Identifying milestones in the features that have a big impact on the organization and making sure they are accounted for and rollout out in full.
- Participating in project planning, daily stand-up meetings (scrums), reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Playing an active role in the refinement of user stories to ensure the context is fully understood by the IT squad.
- You have a master’s degree: Business Economics, strong focus on Analytics.
- Affinity or experience with the logistics/e-commerce industry
- Working experience with business analysis and/or product development in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good and effective listener to your teammates. You are relatable: speaking the language of Software developers, then easily switching to the business and between multiple tasks.
- Explaining complex material in a simpler manner and vice versa.
- You are not going for the easy solution rather thinking things through before taking a decision.
- You can get others on board with your enthusiasm (clients, internal stakeholders).
- Presenting skills: public speaking & within your own team (roadmap).
- Experience with project management and client facing communication
- You have experience working with an IT development team and like to get into the technical details of a solution.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to drive projects to completion.
What do we offer?
This role offers you the chance to work in a friendly, youthful and international environment, along with colleagues who will share your passion for innovation, agile-working and growth. You’ll also be able to develop your skills within the exciting and challenging market of Reverse logistics!
Our office is also super easy to get to, just a stones-throw away from the vibrant city centre of Utrecht.
Where can I apply? | Visit www.cycleon.com to learn more about our growing global business and awesome team!